Scarves, Songs, And Activities (1 Hour Or 1 1/2 Hour Webinar)
Scarves, Songs, and Activities (1 hour or 1 1/2 hour webinar)
Colored scarves enhance all types of library programs.
This webinar is for people who want to learn new ways to use scarves and to expand their use of scarves in programs.
In addition to covering basic concepts of scarf play, benefits of using scarves, and different types of scarves, there are several hands-on activities including using scarves to accompany songs, games, recorded music, stories, and more.
Whether or not you've been using colored scarves in your programs for years or haven't yet tried them, this webinar is for you!
Veteran children's librarian Betsy Diamant-Cohen will lead you on an exciting journey through the world of colored scarves.
- Explore using scarves with babies, toddlers, preschoolers, and school age children.
- Learn about different types of scarves and suppliers
- Experience multiple ways scarves be used with recorded music
- Brainstorm about the benefits of using scarves with children and the adults in their lives.
- Share your own successful scarf activities
Participants are required to bring a scarf or similar item to the webinar.